Today I'm feeling thankful for:
1) a really nice summer. Even though I feel like I worked through most of it, I still managed to do a lot - Disney World, a 4th of July stay at the beach, Chicago and LA. Plus the little things I love about summer, like fresh peaches and strawberries, blackberry pie, walking the dog many a warm night as the sun sets, etc.
2) a rainy forecast for the 3-day weekend, which will allow me to work on the WIP, and hopefully find that new ending I'm still looking for.
3) some good news my Aladdin editor sent me last week about IT'S RAINING CUPCAKES.
4) the people who buy my books and tell their friends about them.
5) the anticipation of new book babies going out into the world next year.
6) an amazing TBR pile that makes me thankful to be a part of the awesome kidlit world.
7) You. Yes YOU!