1. I have this longing to go to a movie theater and spend a whole day watching film after film. To just get swept up and away in story after story. Should I do it? Have you ever done it?
I want to see THE KING'S SPEECH, THE TOURIST, TANGLED, DUE DATE, BURLESQUE and HARRY POTTER!!
Of course, I've had SCOTT PILGRIM VS the WORLD sitting here to watch at home for over a week, and have I made time? Uh, no.
2. Speaking of movies, have you seen the trailer for WATER FOR ELEPHANTS? I loved that book. And the trailer makes me squeal with joy. It looks magical!
3. I just posted my Christmas list on Facebook. Here it is:
FALL FOR ANYTHING by Courtney Summers and FIXING DELILAH by Sarah Ockler
Taylor Swift's Target Special Edition CD
Trip to Paris
4. I'm a little sad today, as I say good-bye today to the girls and readers of the Author2Author blog.
5. My copy-edited manuscript of SPRINKLES AND SECRETS is calling to me. I better get to it.
Have a great weekend everyone!
I've always wondered if I could go to one movie and then just sneak into all the rest.ReplyDelete
And seriously you have Scott Pilgrim and you ahven't watched it yet? You MUST do that this weekend!!! It's fantastic!
I used to be a mystery shopper and worked in movie theaters once in a while. It was fun to get paid to watch movies all day, but after a while your butt goes numb.ReplyDelete
I agree, you must make the time for Scott Pilgrim, it's a hell of a lot of fun.ReplyDelete
QBTQ - I actually don't know if I have the attention span to watch more than 2 in a row. But I like the sound of doing it anyway. :)ReplyDelete
Lisa - Yeah, I can see how that would happen!
Jeff - Okay, I will watch it soon!!
I saw Tangled with my daughter. It was really cute. I had no idea they were making a movie out of Water for Elephants. I LOVED that book! Thanks for the link.ReplyDelete