1. I'm reading and signing tomorrow, 10 AM at the Beaverton Barnes and Noble (Tanasbourne store). Would love to see you! And so would this little guy!! It's not too early to shop for the holidays. :)
2. I had a $5.00 reward certificate at Best Buy, so I went searching for Josh Radin's new CD. It was only $7.99, so wow, I got it for 3 bucks! I really like it.
3. My post this morning over at the Author2Author blog is about characters. Rachel Harris commented that she loves the book THE PLOT THICKENS by Noah Lukeman. Have any of you read it? I just put it on hold at the library.
4. My son is taking the PSAT tomorrow morning. I think I'm more nervous than he is. He's like this about it - all calm, cool and collected.
5. This morning, I'm writing. Want to make some serious progress on the WIP. My working title is CHERISH. Remember this song?
Have a good weekend!!