1. I'm reading and signing tomorrow, 10 AM at the Beaverton Barnes and Noble (Tanasbourne store). Would love to see you! And so would this little guy!! It's not too early to shop for the holidays. :)
2. I had a $5.00 reward certificate at Best Buy, so I went searching for Josh Radin's new CD. It was only $7.99, so wow, I got it for 3 bucks! I really like it.
3. My post this morning over at the Author2Author blog is about characters. Rachel Harris commented that she loves the book THE PLOT THICKENS by Noah Lukeman. Have any of you read it? I just put it on hold at the library.
4. My son is taking the PSAT tomorrow morning. I think I'm more nervous than he is. He's like this about it - all calm, cool and collected.
5. This morning, I'm writing. Want to make some serious progress on the WIP. My working title is CHERISH. Remember this song?
Have a good weekend!!
Oh I love that song! I love 80s Madonna in general. In fact, I think I will play it now . . .ReplyDelete
The PSAT was pretty stress-free for me. Actually so were the ACTs. I don't think I totally understood just how important they were. I'm sending up a prayer now that he does well and Mama's nerves can handle the pressure (isn't it funny how much more stressed we get for our children's things then they do? performances and recitals drive me to chocolate)
Have a great weekend!
I loved Madonna's "Cherish" too. I think it makes a rockin' book title.ReplyDelete
I have both of Noah Lukeman's books. THE PLOT THICKENS is very good. It's not a quick-fix approach to plots, but rather he gets you to think deeply about character and motivation. I really liked it.