1. My presentation went well. The drive over was SO beautiful. Hardly any traffic and everything is so lush and green because of the wet spring we had. I didn't get to walk on the beach - it was really windy. But the view overlooking the ocean was breathtaking.
2. It was fun to put faces to names and tweets - I met both editor Molly O'Neil and agent Jenn Laughran. They sit in on all of the presentations, so it was a little like teaching in front of the principle!
3. I have one more round of edits on THE DAY BEFORE that I'm trying to finish today. So tired. And very ready to be done with this book.
4. The amazingly talented Laini Taylor, who writes the most beautiful prose I've probably ever read, had good news a few weeks ago and more amazingly good news today. She blogs about it HERE and HERE. She says it's her fairy tale come true, and I'm telling you, it couldn't happen to a nicer, more deserving writer.
5. Let's end this five with some cupcakes, shall we? I could really use some chocolate ones about now. And yeah, how about some stars, for all of our hard work this week??
Post a Comment