1. Over at www.teensread.com, I talk about the top ten things to do if you want to write a novel.
2. At the Crowe's Nest (a blog for an agent and her clients), I talk about writing for ourselves.
3. The web site, www.novelnovice.com, selected me as their author of the month for April, and I did a blog post on why verse novels are a good kind of different.
4. Thank you so much for all the congratulations yesterday. I don't know when the new book will be out, but I'm guessing spring in 2011. The book is written, but of course there will be revisions and copy edits and cover design and all of that REALLY FUN STUFF THAT I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT!!
5. Finally, I want to say thank you to a librarian who wrote a review that really touched my heart. It made me teary. It reminded me that sometimes we get so wrapped up in the business of making books, we forget what really matters. This is what really matters.
And now, I must get ready to meet my agent for the first time. Fun times! Happy weekend all!!