1. It's 6:40 in the morning and I'm cleaning my oven. Well, that sounds worse than it really is. The oven's self-cleaning function is on. It's cool this morning (finally!) so all the windows are open, which is a good time to clean it. Blackberries are ready, so we will be picking them this weekend, and pie baking will commence!! Mmmm, can't you just taste it?
2. My boys have survived sports camp this week despite the record-breaking high temperatures. They want to do cosmic bowling tomorrow afternoon. In air conditioning. I can't say I blame them!
3. My web designer and I have been working on giving my site a fresh, new look. Another couple of weeks and I think I'll be able to reveal! YAY!!
4. I think my husband and I are going to see Funny People this weekend. Please, PLEASE let it be funny.
5. My Reader Appreciation Contest ends tomorrow, August 1st, at midnight EST. Thanks to all the people who have entered so far. I wish I could give everyone a prize!! I leave you with a trailer that a fabulous reader made for the contest. Enjoy!
I love that trailer! How cool is that??? Whilst out there on YouTube, I discovered your phone pitch to Edward Cullen--too funny!ReplyDelete
Good trailer. I should have used pictures in mine, never thought to. I'm not too talented on Windows Movie Maker, lol.ReplyDelete
I saw your video to Edward Cullen too! HYSTERICAL!
Great trailer. Thanks for sharing. :)ReplyDelete
I hope that you and the family have a great weekend!
Ah, thanks you guys! And barbrafl, I think just text is cool too - has a different kind of impact, you know?ReplyDelete
Have a great weekend ya'll!
Loved the trailers!!! Good job you guys!ReplyDelete