1. I am thankful that two more of my books will be in Scholastic fairs and clubs starting in the fall! YAY - this makes me all kinds of happy.
2. I am thankful that I had a fantastic conversation with my YA editor yesterday. She is so awesome and I hung up feeling incredibly blessed.
3. I am thankful we are supposed to have a sunny and warm day tomorrow! I have a house to clean and lots of shopping to do, and I am much more energized when the sun is shining.
4. I am thankful for a hair stylist who said to me yesterday, "Oh, I think you should, let's do it" when I told her I was thinking of growing out my bangs. She told me it will get really annoying for a while, which I knew, but that I MUST STICK WITH IT! I really sort of love it when people get firm with me in regards to very important matters.
5. I am thankful for the care my publisher has put into this book - I think it is so beautiful.
6. I am thankful for this movie that I can't wait to see. It's bittersweet though, because Lisa and I were supposed to watch it together. My husband said he'll go with me sometime in the next few weeks. The previews look great, and I just loved the book so much.
7. Most of all, I'm thankful for Easter. I have so many wonderful memories of family gatherings, Easter egg hunts and church services. I always wake up on Easter Sunday singing "Christ the Lord is Risen Today" and pretty much hum it all day long. I love it.
Have a great day!
Wonderful post! It is so good to remember your blessings. I would love to review your book, do you have any ARC copies?ReplyDelete