1. It was back to school this week, and it went pretty smoothly. I told my husband, I feel like this is the calm year before the stormy one. Next year we'll have one entering HS and then a senior who needs to be doing all that college application stuff. Whenever I even think about it, I get a stomach ache. So, not going to think about it. La la la la la la la la.
2. I finished my revisions! Did you hear that? I FINISHED MY REVISIONS!!! Well, there will be another round of line-edits, but the big stuff is done!! Yay! I hope to have more to share about this book soon.
3. That means I get to clean my house today. And do laundry. And if I have time, go grocery shopping. All of those things that get um, a little neglected, when I'm at the computer 12 hours a day.
4. German rights for CHASING BROOKLYN have been sold to LOEWE VERLAG! Wunderbar!!
5. Vampire Diaries started up last night. But we were busy watching Big Brother, so I had to record it. My boys LOVE Big Brother. They are going to be so sad when it's over. Anyway, I'll watch Vampire Diaries today in between cleaning toilets and mopping the floor. Those of you watching Big Brother, who do you want to win? I have to say, I have a soft spot for Lane. He makes me laugh and he seems like a nice guy.
Have a great weekend!!
Writers are the only people I know who routinely say things like "I *get* to clean my house"!ReplyDelete
Wunderbar indeed on the German rights.
Yay for the German sale!ReplyDelete
I'm the last one to watch Vampire Diaries! And I missed big brother this year. =(ReplyDelete
I bought my daughter It's Raining Cupcakes and she is in love with your book! How can I go about getting a book plate?