1. School's out for the summer!!!
2. It's been a weird week. And that is all I will say on that.
3. I can't WAIT to see this movie with my kids!! They've grown up with Buzz and Woody! And yay, it's getting great reviews!
4. I'm loving this season of Friday Night Lights. Fridays are always good, but with the show back on, Fridays are VERY good.
5. To celebrate the baby birds in the robin's nest on the back patio pergola, I leave you with a cupcake. And wishes for a happy weekend!
We're taking our four year old to meet Buzz and Woody at a local theater tomorrow. He doesn't know yet:)ReplyDelete
Okay, I've been in the WriteOnCon planning hole and had no idea Toy Story 3 was coming out this weekend. Must. Squeeze. Movie. Into. Schedule. :)ReplyDelete
And I hope your 'weird' week also includes some good stuff. You deserve to have only awesome things in your life.
Have a great weekend!
Just gotta say--what an absolutely gorgeous cupcake!!!ReplyDelete
I can't wait to see Toy Story 3 also. My oldest son (he's 18) and I are going to see it together. He also grew up on Buzz and Woody.ReplyDelete
So cute cupcakeReplyDelete